Choose your area of study:
Ways to Order
- Order Online: Select NorthTec as your institution when you register. (Major credit cards accepted and encryption applies).
- Email: Please ensure you provide details of the books you require, daytime contact number, delivery address and payment option (see below for payment options).
- Telephone: Call us on 09 306 2704 to place your order and arrange payment (7.30 am - 3.00 pm Monday to Friday).
- Credit Card: We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and ubiq Gift Cards.
- Bank deposit:
(a) Place your order online and select 'bank deposit' as your payment option when you check out your cart.
(b) ubiq a/c 03 0104 0122950 003 (Please ensure you use your full name and/or mobile number as a reference).
To ensure your books reach you quickly and securely we offer a free weekly freight service for students only. Your order will be delivered to the NorthTec Library for collection. Select 'Pick-up from NorthTec Library' as your shipping option.
If you would like to have your books delivered to your home standard delivery is $4.90, rural delivery is $7.90.
ubiq University Bookshop takes no responsibility for non-delivered packages. Our couriers require a signature when delivering packages so make sure someone is there to sign for the package during working hours. Not going to be home? Why not have it delivered to your work (or your parents' work), your auntie or a neighbour?
Our website shows the discounted price for registered students - make sure you select NorthTec when you register to get the best price for your books. Any item that is nett priced has already been discounted and no further student discounts or otherwise will apply. If you are unsure if this applies to items you are purchasing please contact us.
Lecturers, tutors and course coordinators
ubiq University Bookshop is your official academic book specialist and textbook supplier on campus. We are 100% student (AUSA) owned, our profits are returned to student services. We are here to help you give students the best deals and the latest academic books at the best prices.
ubiq University Bookshop is a fully serviced academic campus store, complete with an extensive range of general books, general academic and textbooks, student course supplies, stationery and more.
Please email us:
- If you are new to campus.
- If you have taken up a position as a course coordinator.
- For assistance getting in touch with academic publishers' reps, if you haven't found the text you want.
- To inform us of your enrollment numbers.
- To familiarise yourselves with our ordering systems or simply to check stock levels or order progress.
- To arrange to talk to our academic buyer.
Changes to courses:
Please notify us of any changes in the following:
- Enrollment numbers - increases and decreases.
- Course coordinator details.
- Textbooks for courses.
- Semester occurrences.
This information is crucial for accurate ordering. We rely on you communicating with us to keep us up-to-date with changes.
Not sure which book to use? Please contact us for suggestions and recommendations.
Always indicate clearly what edition or version of a text you are intending to use. It is ubiq University Bookshop policy to only stock the most current edition or version of texts. If your requirement is different, please let us know.
Contact information for all NorthTec academics and course coordinators is:
Phone: 09 306 2704
Fax: 09 306 2701